Hosting an event
If you wish to host an event at Hackerspace.SG:
- Send an email to email@example.com stating the title, time, and nature of the event; state also which member is sponsoring. After the event is confirmed, verify that it is on the Hackerspace.SG calendar.
- Commercial events, or private events which exclude HSG members, should expect to pay $100 per hour.
- Applications should be made at least 1 week before the event.
- Noisy or high-capacity events should be scheduled after 6pm, Monday through Saturday.
- We reserve the right to approve or reject any application.
Why rojak, you may ask? Rojak, which means “wild mix” or “combination of ingredients” in Malay, is built on a vibrant assortment of fresh fruits and vegetables, which may include pineapple, cucumber, sweet turnip, water spinach, green apple, beansprouts, water apple, green mango, guava, slivers of lime zest, and shredded ginger bud.
This calendar aggregates the calendar for SGEntrepreneurs, HackerspaceSG, Geek/Tech/Dev/Design, TheList.sg, and Barcamp. We apologise for the duplication of events as there doesn’t seem to be any other easier way to show you the interesting events (excluding HackerspaceSG’s cleaning every Tuesday, of course).