HackerspaceSG is at KGB.
Please proceed up to the 3rd floor.
Hawker and street fare
- Tai Sun Eating House
- Kopitiam at Lavender MRT
- Lavender Food Square (closing in the second half of 2014)
- Cheng Mun Chee Kee
- Soon Ho Eating House near Jalan Besar Stadium
- Beach Road Scissor-Cut Curry Rice at Kitchener Road
- Swee Choon Tim Sum and the satay shop next door
- Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodle and Happy Chef Western Food, on the other side of Lavender MRT
- Sungei Road Laksa near Syed Alwi Road
- Wendy's at Lavender MRT
- Burger King, Long John Silver's, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Popeyes and Subway at City Square Mall
- Antoinette at Penhas Road (near Lavender MRT)
- See also: Meng's Map of Third Wave Coffee
- The Coffee Museum
- Loysel's Toy on the other side of Lavender MRT
- Symmetry at Jalan Kubor
- Maison Ikkoku on Kandahar Street
- NTUC FairPrice at 808 French Road (towards Lavender MRT station)
- Prime Supermarket (24 hours) at 803 King George's Avenue
- Sheng Siong (24 hours) at New World Centre, Jalan Berseh (near Syed Alwi Road)
- PZO Printing, Blk 803 King George's Avenue. SGD 0.20 per A4 print.
HackerspaceSG also has a black-and-white laser printer for low-volume printing.
The closest postbox is at Jalan Besar Community Centre, along Jellicoe Road. There is another one at Lavender MRT, outside MRT station entrance A, near the taxi stand.
Postage can be bought at the SAM machine at Lavender MRT on the concourse level, near the DBS ATM.
Closest post office locations:
- Crawford, Beach Road, near the Army Market and Golden Mile Food Centre.
- Kitchener Road, New Park Hotel Shopping Arcade, near Mustafa Centre.
Just south of the space there is an awesome walkway to the Marina Bay Sands Helix bridge. Approximately 7km there and back!
Around the corner, SGD 10.00 for 1 hour at Lian Hong Canvas Hardware Trading 44 Horne Road.
Jalan Besar Swimming Complex is next to the North Entrance of the Jalan Besar Stadium, less than five minutes' walk away. Admission for adults is SGD 1.00 on weekdays and SGD 1.30 on weekends.
The swimming complex is closed when it rains. Call 62939058 in advance to ask if they are open. This saves you 10 minutes in case it is closed as a precaution for lightning strikes.
For those who wants to use static stations at a fitness corner for exercises like pull-ups, a fitness corner can be found at the third level open spaces between blocks 807 and 806 across the Jalan Besar Stadium.