Bank of development boards
- Inform about boards and shields available for sharing.
- Connect with people that played/used particular tech.
- All boards should ideally stay at HackerSpace at all time.
- Just mail the person that is owner of the board to lend or express interest.
List of available boards
- Teensy v3.1 (Arduino-compatible ARM board) - MJG
- Arduino Micro (breadboardable Arduino with AtMega -- - MJG
- Diavolino (standard Arduino with AtMega -- shield compatible with Uno) - MJG
ARM-based with Linux
- RasPi B rev2 - MJG
- Olinuxino Lime (RasPi clone with AllWinner A10, expected to be available *as long as there is demand) - MJG
- MediaTek 6260 SmartWatch from FitBo - MJG
- MediaTek 6260 Fernvale Frond board - MJG
Other ARM-based kits (non-Arduino)
- Papillio 250K FPGA with LogicStart wing (Xilinx ISE SDK works
beautifully on any Linux.) - MJG
- Lattice Micro IceStick FPGA (Diamond SDK seems to need old RedHat to
work) - MJG
- Altera Cyclone IV Dev Board - MJG