HackerspaceSG is at KGB.
Please proceed up to the 3rd floor.
Hawker and street fare
- Tai Sun Eating House
- Kopitiam at Lavender MRT
- Lavender Food Hub, where some of the stalls from the famous Lavender Food Square moved to
- Cheng Mun Chee Kee
- Soon Ho Eating House near Jalan Besar Stadium
- Beach Road Scissor-Cut Curry Rice at Kitchener Road
- Swee Choon Tim Sum along Jalan Besar Road
- Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodle and Happy Chef Western Food, on the other side of Lavender MRT.
- Sungei Road Laksa near Syed Alwi Road
- Original Serangoon Fried Hokkien Mee, at Serangoon Road
- McDonald's at Lavender MRT
- Burger King, Long John Silver's, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Popeyes and Subway at City Square Mall
- Tim Ho Wan at The Aperia, across Lavender St.
- Antoinette at Penhas Road (near Lavender MRT)
- See also: Meng's Map of Third Wave Coffee
- The Coffee Museum
- Loysel's Toy on the other side of Lavender MRT
- Symmetry at Jalan Kubor
- Maison Ikkoku on Kandahar Street
- NTUC FairPrice at 808 French Road (towards Lavender MRT station)
- Cold Storage at The Aperia, across Lavender St
- Prime Supermarket (24 hours) at 803 King George's Avenue
- Sheng Siong (24 hours) at New World Centre, Jalan Berseh (near Syed Alwi Road)
- PZO Printing, Blk 803 King George's Avenue. SGD 0.20 per A4 print.
HackerspaceSG also has a black-and-white laser printer and colour ink printer for low-volume printing.
The closest postbox is at Jalan Besar Community Centre, along Jellicoe Road. There is another one at Lavender MRT, outside MRT station entrance A, near the taxi stand.
Postage can be bought at the SAM machine at Lavender MRT on the concourse level, near the DBS ATM.
Closest post office locations:
- Crawford, Beach Road, near the Army Market and Golden Mile Food Centre
- City Square Mall, 180 Kitchener Rd #B2-33, City Square Mall, Singapore 208539
Just south of the space there is an awesome walkway to the Marina Bay Sands Helix bridge. Approximately 7km there and back!
Jalan Besar Swimming Complex is next to the North Entrance of the Jalan Besar Stadium, less than five minutes' walk away. Admission for adults is SGD 1.00 on weekdays and SGD 1.30 on weekends.
The swimming complex is closed when it rains. Call 62939058 in advance to ask if they are open. This saves you 10 minutes in case it is closed as a precaution for lightning strikes.
For those who wants to use static stations at a fitness corner for exercises like pull-ups, a fitness corner can be found at the third level open spaces between blocks 807 and 806 across the Jalan Besar Stadium.