Plenum 2018-02-12 Agenda/Minutes
- Present: Luther, Robert, Valentine, Bob, Roland
- (Luther/Fazli) Update on finances: More settling of overdue member accounts, we appear to be ~$300/month in the black. Hoping to get statements out this month (subject to Fazli's agreement).
- (Luther) Update on marketing work with Graham: Graham's plan was presented, comments directed to Fazli.
- (Valentine) Further discussion on joining requirements (only 1 proposer to join, 2 additional proposers required to continue beyond 3rd month).
- Bob handles enrolments, with reasonable discretion, reports variances at plenum, is typically 1st proposer.
- Valentine to amend form.
- Additional proposers to come forward during 3rd month; process not to be hastened.
Code of Conduct
- (Valentine) Discussion on implementation of Code of Conduct: Valentine to draft a suitable code for review at next plenum. Suggested form includes:
- A list of things we want people in the space to be able to enjoy.
- A list of things we won't tolerate.
- A minimal grievance procedure; probably just a formal reporting channel and a commitment to review and act on reports.
Any Other Business
CoderBunker Partnership Proposal
- General willingness to proceed; detail questions to pursue on who pays who (HackerspaceSG prefers individual memberships), impact of grievance procedure.
- Luther calls for volunteers to photograph and list unsold items from recent garage sale (and clutter generally).
- 2018-03-14 20:00 (tentatively scheduled for 2nd Wednesday of every month, but subject to change depending on the schedule of key people)