Plenum 2018-07-11 Agenda/Minutes
- Present: Fazli, Valentine, Bob, Roland, Robert
- (Fazli) Update on finances.
- Bookkeeping is current to June 30!
- Cashflow slightly positive
- Somewhere near balance on an accrual basis
- (Bob) Update on new members (if any).
- None at this point
Business Insurance Policy
- (Fazli/Roland) Update and discussion.
- Fazli, Valentine, and Roland met with Faizal
- Valentine and Faizal to work to complete 3 proposals, Bob to assist on inventory as required ; also association insurance if relevant
- Plenum to review proposals and policy wording, but don't hold up (use email in the meantime)
- (Fazli) Update on marketing work with Graham.
- Fazli has made an awesome signup page which emails contact@, will add to website shortly
- (Graham) Run ads pointing to signup page
- Bob will reach out to sign-ups, host them as guests, encourage themm to join.
- (Robert) Update on revamp.
- No update, WIP
Code of Conduct and Grievance Procedure
- (Valentine) Update on draft.
- No update, assistance welcome
In-space Privacy Notices
Any Other Business
- (Valentine) Change power supplier: investigate options and report
- (Robert) Split Cloudflare account into sub-accounts (done!)
- (Roland) assemble Maker Faire exhibit
- 2018-08-08 20:00 (tentatively scheduled for 2nd Wednesday of every month, but subject to change depending on the schedule of key people) TBC, depending on Fazli's holiday