Plenum 2019-04-10 Agenda/Minutes
- Present: Bob, Dyana, Adana, Marco, Valentine, Roland
- (Fazli/Dyana) Update on finances, accounts, and cashflow.
- Books (ACRA filing) due April 30, Taxes due 15 Dec
- Bob to poke Ruiwen on corppass
- Cash balance is likely to be above 0, everything paid on time to at least 30 Jul, assuming $1,300 acct fees
- On an accural basis we are up $27/month
- We will pay no faall below fee in April for the first time in months.
Cost Reduction Measures
Services to Raise Funds
- (Aizat) Discussion if any.
Electricity Supplier Alternatives
- (Fazli/Bob) Updates if any.
- Doing OK at present on current usage, no immediate change planned.
- Bob to email someone at SP about contestability. Alteratively, Valentine discuscoverd a 1,700 kWh 19% off regulated tarrif 6 month contract at a comparison website and will email details to Bob.
Membership Marketing and Website Revamp
- (Fazli) Update on marketing work with Graham.
- (Robert) Update on revamp.
- (Bob) Update on new members (if any).
- Two new @64. Also, flushed non-members keys from the door.
Potential Relocation Options
- (Bob/Robert) Discussion if any.
- Bob and Robert paperwork processed by Koh on March 26, ACRA file not yet sighted by Bob and Robert.
Upcoming events that HackerspaceSG might be interested in
- Maker Faire in October. Roland to Chief Make.
Any Other Business
- Dyana will look into whether we can cancel PayPal recurring payments merchant-side.
- 2019-05-08 20:00 (tentatively scheduled for 2nd Wednesday of every month, but subject to change depending on the schedule of key people)